Saturday 21 January 2012

Voyage à Paris

Today I head off to London where I will get the train to Paris. It is all very exciting but scary at the same time. I will be attending the 'Who's Next' trade show which is where fashion industry professionals choose and look about at the stock that will be out in the next season. So buyers go along and decide which collections they will have in their shops whether they're small independent retailers or department stores. This is all very new to me so I am really looking forward to it but also apprehensive as to how it will turn out. As I graduate in a few months I am trying to keep my options open as to where I go next. One potential idea is to open a small boutique where I live in Cardiff, another is to go into the 'Buying' area of fashion. Whichever I decide events like trade shows are very helpful and are good to give you a look at what I could potentially be doing very soon! Anyway I shall try and take lots of pictures and upload them all when i'm back. 


Have a lovely weekend.... or as the french would say J'espere que tu passe un bon week-end... I think!


xo







1 comment:

  1. Hello, Katie Louise.

      Even more severe in winter, but.
      Your work is embraced in your gentleness.

      Thank you for the warmth of your heart.

      The prayer for all peace.
      
    Have a good weekend. From Japan ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete