Monday 2 January 2012

2012

So here it is, the beginning of 2012. I hope everyone had a lovely new years eve and new years day, I sure did. I spent new years eve with my friends, we just had a mini dinner party at my house then went onto a local pub. The next day I then went for a lovely family walk up the Welsh valleys followed by an amazing pub lunch. It's that time of year where everyone starts making new years resolutions, any resolutions I would have made would probably have already been broken as I can't seem to stick the things like that. I think my main resolution would be to stop taking everything so seriously and relax, think about others before yourself and appreciate what you have. 


Having had the most wonderful christmas it is almost depressing going back into the real world but from tomorrow I am back at my desk doing work. It's not that I don't have anything to look forward to however as it is my birthday on the 19th of January - yay!


Happy New Year everyone, wishing you all a happy and healthy year to come. I have included some of the pictures of my past few days.


xo 




















No comments:

Post a Comment