Friday 6 January 2012

Liz Earle

I did it, I gave in. My first purchase of something that has been influenced by another blog. I am very new to this blogging world but since I have been following Viviannadoesmakeup there have been so many items I just want to go out and purchase. These two Liz Earle products are extremely popular at the moment particularly on the blogging scene. I have to admit I am not much of a skin care kinda gal, but saying that I think I may have been converted. I bought this about 2 weeks ago now so have given it a good go and it is safe to say i LOVE it! It is so smooth and silky on the skin. The scent is just amazing, it smells so fresh and you really feel like you are doing good to your skin. Before my skin care routine morning and night was simply make up wipes, then some Origins moisturiser. I am now quite fussy, I will face wipe first I have found baby wipes are actually really good and a lot cheaper but any face wipe really. I then moisturise the 'Hot cloth cleanser' into the skin, I then rub my face with one of the Liz Earle Muslin cloths with warm water. Once I have done this I quickly rinse the face with warm tap water. I then apply the 'Skin tonic' which is a bit like a toner and leaves the face feeling so fresh and rejuvenated - I just use a cotton pad. And then my final step is my Origins Vitazing moisturiser. Maybe this is one of my new years resolutions, to look after my skin more! 

I got the 50ml Cleanse and Polish which was £18.25 and the Skin Tonic which is 200ml for £12.25. I also bought a set of 2 muslin cloths for £3.75.

I would definitely recommend these items to anyone looking for a new skincare routine.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment