Friday 23 March 2012

My Weekend.

This is a little late but a while back I mentioned how I attended the 'blogshop' London course in Shoreditch. Well now I am finally getting round to posting a few pictures. Granted I have about 1000 pictures from the weekend but understand nobody would take pleasure in looking at all of them *I haven't even got round to it yet.

   I was lucky enough to spend the weekend at my Aunties flat just outside Nottinghill so enjoyed spending a few days just taking in the London atmosphere. I visited the David Hockney exhibition which was really good, definitely recommend. We went to a late showing which involved a free glass of vodka and coke and also meant the exhibition was lovely and quiet. I went out for numerous meals to wonderful restaurants , which is one thing I love about spending time with my Auntie. I get to go to lots of lovely places, and as you can see she has the most wonderful cats (Heri + Sami). I also took a trip to the electric cinema on Portobello road which was absolutely amazing, we saw 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' and went for diner in a lovely french restaurant after. I couldn't get my head around the whole sofas in a cinema thing - WITH footrests!!! It was like heaven.

There is lots more to say but I always feel like I am rambling and nobody wants to know ha. Anyway hope everyone had a lovely week - yay it's the weekend!!!

Relax! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures especially of your cat :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete