Sunday 11 March 2012

This Weekend.

So this weekend I ventured to London for a weekend of blogging. Bri + Angela are two wonderful ladies very well known in the world of creative design. Bri a freelance graphic designer and Angela a photographer; together they make the teachers of 'blogshop'. They are based in LA but have done a fair bit of travelling with blogshop over the past year. I will do a proper post about my weekend along with examples of my creations another time - but am currently in desperate need of sleep. I would definitely recommend this weekend to anybody wanting to create a platform for their blogs or just to take their blog to the next level aesthetically. Hopefully they will come back to London soon. I only hope they do a level 2 blogshop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment