Tuesday 27 December 2011

CHRISTMAS DAY!

Well wasn't that a wonderful day, very sad it's over now. There is so much preparation and excitement which builds up in the christmas period that once the day is over it's almost a case of... 'what now'. I'm actually very sad it is over. I had such a lovely day, it started with me my mum, dad and brother going to church. It was lovely as we got to see all our friends and it always feels very christmassy. Then my Auntie and Uncle came over and we basically relaxed all day eating lots of lovely food watching brilliant christmas tv. It feels like I haven't stopped eating since about the 23rd of December, but I guess that's what Christmas is all about. 

Hope everyone else had a lovely christmas. I guess we have New Year to look forward to now!!!

xo















No comments:

Post a Comment